Establishes an integrated and multidisciplinary cooperation strategy at European level with large
representativeness from Education and Industry able to mainstream the promotion of Green Skills
with a systematic approach.
Associated partners contribution in GREEN is to:
• Support the identification of innovative green approaches, methods and practices.
• Participate in focus groups and mainstream activities.
• Validation of the Green curriculum and skills for selected occupations.
• Support the transfer of GREEN methodologies and recommendations within HE systems, RTOs and companies.
• Validation of recommendations and methodologies developed during the project.
• Participation in the Open Call for the Green Network.
• Support de dissemination and exploitation activities.
• Support the sustainability of the project.