Transnational cooperation and mutual learning on forward-looking issues will be established
amongst key stakeholders, empowering them to develop innovative solutions and promote the
transfer of those solutions in new settings.
Other specific aims of GREEN - "Green the Greener European VET Network"
- To change mind-sets and prepare the workforce from different sectors within a
multidisciplinary green and digital scope;
- To develop a cutting-edge Green curriculum, with teaching and learning
methodologies that meet the industry needs;
- To develop student-centred approaches and educational pathways;
- To boost a cross-fertilization of knowledge among universities, VETs and
- To boost innovation in manufacturing, especially related with Circular Economy
GREEN is setting a “Green Label” for Education organisations, based on tested quality system
and criteria for the creation of a network of “Green Education Providers”, aligned with
training quality management instruments.
GREEN addressess its goals to six industrial sectors: